Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Ryan and Christmas Eve

Ryan's birthday is the 24th so we had a fun day celebrating him. The kids and I decorated the living room with streamers and balloons while he got to stay in bed late. Then we had birthday pancakes (Ryan even got a candle in his) We got to go to lunch together without the kids. Then we hit the slopes again for some sledding fun and returned home just in time to have family over for cake and ice cream.
Happy Birthday Dad, we love you.
After the celebration the kids opened the traditional Christmas Eve present... pajamas.
This year my mom helped me make them and they turned out so so so cute. We made top and bottom for both kids and pajama pants for Ryan and I. My mom even surprised us with a present for the new baby and inside it she had made a pair of p.j's for the baby.

I took a whole bunch of these two crazy kids and sadly this is the best one.
This picture was actually taken on Christmas day but we will say it was Christmas Eve.

1 comment:

Robbins said...

Em, You always amaze me with your talents!!!!!!!!!!!!!