Friday, January 2, 2009

First Snow

This post is rathher late but when you have a husband home 24 hours a day for two weeks and the Holiday spirit the last place I want to be is sitting in front of the computer. A couple of weeks ago we got the first real snow fall (the one that really puts down the snow) So we HAD to hit the local sledding hill.
It was around 8:00 at night when we finally got home and got all dressed up. It was perfect, and the kids loved every minute of it.

What would playing in the snow be with out eating a whole bunch.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

That looks like so much fun! I would love to take my kids sledding...if only it snowed here :)
I think we have had maybe a quarter of an inch of snow in the 4 years we have lived here. And they closed the schools and roads when that happened.
I glad that you all had so much fun. When is this new baby due?