Sunday, August 31, 2008

My Playlist

So thanks to Natalie, I (the not so smart blogger) was able to place a playlist on our blog.
If there are any "Twilight" fans out there, I want you to listen to the first song. It's called CHASING CARS by Snow Patrol and it has nothing to do with the books, but I first heard it when I had completed the first book last fall and it has been my favorite song since. Just close your eyes and listen and think of Edward and Bella. Don't think about the "chasing cars" part to close, just think about the book. Let me know what you think. Maybe I'm just a little coo-coo.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

This song was on a pivotal Grey's Anatomy when I first heard it a couple of years ago. The episode was so powerful. I will attempt to think of Twilight when I hear it next. :)