Monday, September 8, 2008

Titleless

So some of you mom's might be familiar with these little beads. They come with these plastic pattern shapes, and kids put the beads on the little posts in the pattern and then when they are done you have your mom iron it into a cute little useless image. Addie loves these and it is one of her favorite things to do while little brother is sleeping.
This morning I was on the phone (witch usually attracts my children to come want my attention) when Addie was saying "help, help, help, mom help".........

I turn around to this. Addie had one of those little beads all the way on her tooth. All the way! What are you suppose to say. Thanks again to my sister Julie for starting this blog for me because my thoughts turned from "why in the heck did you have that in your mouth" to "Oh crap, hold on while I get the camera." It took us a while to get the bead off but luckily she still had a tooth when we got it off.

1 comment:

The Holdaway Family said...

I am laughing so hard! I guess it's a good thing that Owen didn't stay over much longer or he would definatly have one of them on his tooth too! Good job for grabbing your camera!