Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Our Trip To The Zoo!


A friend and I took our kids to the Zoo today and boy did we have a great time! I don't know what to type besides letting the pictures do the talking (and there are a lot of them).Tyler, Grayson, Addie and Sydni.

Me and the kids by the bronze gorilla.

Addie, Sydni and Grayson by the Zebras. (yes all two of them)

We got there early enough that it was feeding time for some of the animals and that is always fun for everyone.

So when we got home I asked Addie what her favorite part of the zoo was. Don't even try to guess. She said "the bats" are you kidding, the whole time we were looking at the bats I had the willies, and that was her favorite! She also loves the big spiders and the massive snakes that I really could pass up at visits to the zoo. I sure hope she grows out of this before she realizes you can buy those for pets at pet stores.


SICK!


Grayson measuring up to the Gorilla.


Addie hatching out of the egg at the playground.

Of course you have to take a ride on the train!

So this picture....... yeah don't know what to think. I did not take this picture so I am guessing that Addie did. I am hoping it is an empty exhibit and that is a stuffed animal monkey because it does not look too lively.

3 comments:

Robbins said...

Em. That is funny that you went today. We went this weekend. I was so proud that I remembered our camera and took a TON of pictures of the kids. The very sad thing is...we had walked around the whole zoo and got to the gorilla when I wanted to view a photo I had just taken. As I pushed the view button the message appeared "NO CARD AVAILABLE".
I was SICK!!!!!!!!!!

The Holdaway Family said...

Fun stuff! I love the last picture...the backgound is SO realistic!!!

Julie said...

I hope that is a stuffed animal in the last picture too. But now I have some great birthday ideas for Addie...spider?...snake? Forget the roll-over dog :)