Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Gordon Scott Wilson

He's Here!!!
Gordon was born at noon on Saturday. He weighed in at 8lbs 13oz and 21 inches tall. It was so much fun to have the gender be a surprise and I would recommend it to anyone.
Mom, Gordon and Dad after delivery.

Addie and Grayson were able to see him before they took him to give him a bath and clean him up. It was so fun to see their faces as they saw him for the first time. Addie loves to hold Gordon and said yesterday "I'm glad we had a little brother."

Grayson and Gordon.

Whenever he hears him cry Grayson runs to him and says "It ok little buddy" over and over and over.

This is Gordon in his car seat ready to go home!
We are glad to be home and we are all doing well, and we are so thankful for the safe arrival of this new addition.

10 comments:

Matt and Camille said...

Congratulations!!!! What a handsome little guy :0)

shellyray said...

He is so cute and you look great Emilee! Congratulations!

Superflymama said...

Yay! He's here and we are so happy for you guys. Congrats to the new baby. He is way cute. He looks a little like Grayson. So Handsome. Cheers to being yourself again, not sharing your body with the little tike.

The Holdaway Family said...

He is beautiful!!! I am so excited for you! I have been meaning to stop and visit you, but I wanted to give you time to heal...now that you are up and on the internet maybe I will pop on over tomorrow...this is your warning ;)

Robbins said...

Oh Em He is GORGEOUS! HOw exciting! I can't believe you didn't find out. That made it even more excited. I don't think I can do that. You look Fabulous! Hope to see you soon.
Love,
Billi

Tina said...

Yahoo!! Another boy!! What a cute little name. I love how Grayson says It's okay little buddy. Oh precious. We are following in each other's footsteps with gender. First a girl, then two boys in a row. How fun!!! He looks so cute and what a big boy!!! I'm thinking that is how our little guy is going to be. Have tons of fun!!

Natalie said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! He is so cute, looks just like his big sister and brother! I am glad that everything went well!

Mic and Nicole said...

Emilee and Ryan,
Congrats! He is so beautiful...can you say "beautiful" about a boy? Well..he is! I am so excited for you all, what a blessing!

Dave and Holly said...

Yea, we're excited for you and your new little guy. It's too cute to see Addie holding him and to hear how Grayson talks to him when he crys. We're glad all went well and you enjoyed the surprise!

Mandy said...

How exciting!! Congratulations!!