Monday, October 27, 2008

One Cute Little Guy

So this morning while Addie was at school I was straighting up the house and Grayson had gone into Addie's room with me to put laundry away and had not followed me out. It was super quiet for a few minutes so I decided to go make sure there were no markers or lipgloss on his level and I peeked around the corner to see this....


He had put his blanket on the table for a table cloth and gotten dishes out to play with. He was playing so cute and it kept him entertained for quite a while.
--No I am not worried about my little boy playing with dishes.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

He is such a cute little boy! It is great when they can entertain themselves with some good clean fun.
P.S. I LOVE Addie's quilt!

The Holdaway Family said...

Awww that is so cute! I love that he used his blanket for the table cloth

Dave and Holly said...

Your kids are growing us so fast. I love reading what you're up to. Addie's quilt is adorable...you amaze me!

Tell your parents hello for us.

Tina said...

I'm so glad to see pictures from coloring books taped on Addie's wall. We have quite a few taped up on Cloey's wall. Who needs art work from the store when you have a 3 year old coloring pages all the time and wanting to display them?