Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Addie's First Day Of Preschool...again

With an October birthday, Addie gets to go to preschool for one more year. This year she is going to the preschool at the school where Ryan teaches so they both think that is pretty neat. She loves absolutely everything about school and asks every morning if she goes to school that day.
I had to add this photo because I thought it was so cute. Addie and her cousin Eliza love to play together and I hope they stay good friends. They will love this picture years from now.

*Addie had a highlight for the summer. Last week at my parents ward party at the pool she wanted to go off the diving board! (Scary moment for mom) She walked out on the end, got nervous and walked back off. She said she wanted me to go first. I bravely walked out onto the diving board and jumped off. She did the same. It was amazing! We could not keep her off of it for the last half hour the pool was open.

2 comments:

The Holdaway Family said...

She looks so grown up on her first day of school!

Natalie said...

Don't you just love those October birthdays? Tanner is in 4k because of it.
She is so cute! Have a great year in school Addie!!